Hyde Park Village is comprised of six city blocks in the heart of the Hyde Park Historic District—one of Tampa Bay’s most desirable residential areas. Since its first buildings were constructed in 1905, this landmark retail destination has been a cherished regional hub. Home to a unique mixture of local, regional, and national retailers. Village offers a variety of high-end shopping, dining, and entertainment essentials to the Tampa Bay community. With a beautiful fountain, brick walkways, and majestic oak trees, Hyde Park Village provides an exceptional venue to enjoy an excellent shopping and dining experience!
Parking is ALWAYS complimentary at Hyde Park Village. Overnight parking is not permitted. There are three convenient parking garages and two surface parking lots available:
• W. Swann Avenue at S. Rome Avenue, across from CinéBistro
• S. Oregon Avenue and W. Swann Avenue, above LA Fitness
• S. Rome Avenue and Snow Avenue, next to Nature's Table Café
• Surface parking lots are also available at W. Swann Avenue and S. Rome Avenue
2015 Holidays & Hours:
Hyde Park Village observes the following holidays and many shops and restaurants are closed. Please check with individual stores and restaurants for their specific hours.
• New Year's Day (January 1, 2015)
• Gasparilla Day (January 25, 2015)
• Thanksgiving Day (November 27, 2015)
• Christmas Day (December 25, 2015)
Hyde Park Village is open 10 AM to 5 PM on the following holidays. Please check with individual stores and restaurants for their specific hours.
• Memorial Day (May 26, 2015)
• Independence Day (July 4, 2015)
• Labor Day (September 1, 2015)
• New Year's Eve (December 31, 2015)
Click here for a map of Hyde Park Village.
Hyde Park Village Management Office:
1602 W. Snow Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606
Property & Leasing Information
Beth Hooper, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Event Information
Gabby Soriano, Gabby.Soriano@wsdevelopment.com
Krystin Olinski, Press: 813-205-5572
Fresh Market Vendor Information
Tampa Bay Markets handles all programming and vendor booking. Vendors can apply online at www.TampaBayMarkets.com.